Being part of People's Intermountain Bank allows us to offer sophisticated, fast and competitive mortgage services. Our experienced loan officers will guide you through the paperwork and help you understand the process, and our in-house underwriting can provide a quick turnaround.
We know that each customer has their own set of individual needs and a cookie-cutter approach seldom works. So whether you are looking to buy a home, build, or refinance we have the solutions you need.
People's Town & Country Bank is also offering no mortgage origination fee when you get both your construction and mortgage loans from People's Town & Country Bank.* When you take advantage of this offer, you could potentially save thousands.
We offer a variety of mortgage loans from first-time mortgages to refinances, to fit your specific needs, including:
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage: Mortgage interest rate does not change throughout the life of the loan. When market rates go up or down, your interest rate will stay the same. This type of mortgage may be good for people who plan to stay in their home long term.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage: Mortgage interest rate changes with the market rates. Your Annual Percentage Rate ("APR") may increase after the loan is closed based on market conditions. This loan may be more cost effective if you don't plan on being in your home for very long.
- FHA / VA Mortgage: Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) loans are federally insured mortgage loans that allow people to get into a home with little or no down payment. There are limits to how much you can borrow. These loans give you more flexibility and leniency if you experience a financial hardship.
- Utah Housing Mortgage: A mortgage loan in partnership with the state of Utah to help low-income families get into a home. These loans tend to have a lower interest rate and down payment. You must meet requirements outlined by the Utah Housing Corporation.
- Jumbo Mortgage: Mortgage loan that allows you to borrow larger amounts of money. This loan is above $417,000. Because it is a higher-risk loan, your interest rate may be higher.
- Investment / Second Home Mortgage: A mortgage loan for any house that is not your primary residence. This type of loan may have a higher interest rate and additional requirements to qualify.
Don’t wait any longer. You can begin the process with our online application today!
Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS List
Home Loan Toolkit (PDF)
* The mortgage must follow a construction loan originated on or before 12/31/18. Only valid in Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, Tooele, Cache, Franklin, Washington and Wasatch counties. Subject to credit approval.