Skip to Main Content

Personal Bank Cards

Flexible and Convenient

Frequently Asked Questions - VISA Bank Cards

The answers you need now.

How do I activate my new VISA® debit card?

Call us at 1-800-815-BANK (2265) and either activate your card through our automated system or speak with a customer service representative. You can also activate your debit card at any of our 25 locations, by making a purchase at any retailer location using your PIN, or by performing a balance inquiry or withdrawing cash at a People's Town & Country Bank ATM (branch ATM locations), or any ATM (surcharge-free MoneyPass ATM finder) – just be sure to enter your PIN. You can also activate your card by logging into online banking and selecting "Debit Card" under the Options tab.

How do I report a lost or stolen bank card?

Notify us immediately any time and any day of the week. During normal banking hours (9AM - 5PM MT), you may call our office directly at (801) 642-3456 or toll free (800) 815-BANK (2265). For after hours, weekend or holiday service, call card security at the phone numbers below:

Credit card after banking hours:
855-445-1192 (Within U.S.).
301-945-5760 (Outside U.S.).

Debit card after banking hours :
888-297-3416 (Within U.S.).
206-389-5200 (Outside U.S.).

You will need to have your card number available when you call. If you don't know your full card number, knowing the first eight numbers of the lost card, your Social Security Number or Tax ID number, and/or other personal information will be enough to help the card agent find your entire card number. By calling us as soon as possible, you may avoid liability for charges not made by you.⁕

Why can't I access my card information at ?

If you are having trouble accessing your card information at , you will need to re-enroll your accounts by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-442-4757.

Where can I find an ATM?

VISA® People's Town & Country Bank bank cards are accepted at the worldwide ATM network displaying the VISA®, Plus®, MoneyPass® or Star symbols. No-fee ATMs are available at any People's Town & Country Bank location, or MoneyPass ATM.

What should I do if my VISA® debit card PIN isn't working or I have forgotten it?

Please contact customer service at 1.800.815.BANK (2265) or visit one of our locations.

Will my existing VISA® debit card PIN work with my new card?

Yes. However, if you would like to change it please contact customer service at 1.800.815.BANK (2265) or visit one of our branch or ATM locations.

What should I do with my old debit card once I have activated my new card?

Please destroy you old card once you have activated your new card.

What do I do if I was expecting a new VISA® card, but I did not receive it?

Please contact customer service at 1.800.815.BANK (2265) or visit one of our branch locations.

⁕ Please refer to the electronic fund transfer disclosure for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.

VISA® is a federally registered trademark of Visa.

MoneyPass and the MoneyPass logo are federally registered service mark of U.S. Bank N.A.

The STAR mark and logo are registered in the U.S. and owned by the Star Systems, Inc., a First Data company.