Online business banking customers have access to QuickBooks integration using either Web Connect to manually download and import banking transactions or Direct Connect to connect directly through QuickBooks.
Web Connect - included with Online Business Banking
Web Connect allows you to download your transactions from online business banking, launch your QuickBooks software and reconcile your transactions all in a few easy steps.
- While signed in to online business banking, in your "Accounts" listings page, click on the "Download" option found in the dropdown menu to the right of your account name.
- From the "Download" page confirm the specific account, the timeframe for the transactions, and the QuickBooks QBO file format you wish to download.
- Save the QuickBooks file on your computer.
- Open your QuickBooks software and choose Banking > Online Banking > Import Web Connect File to upload your transaction file that you saved.
Direct Connect - Upgrade today for advanced QuickBooks integration
Direct Connect automatically gives you access to your accounts associated with online business banking through QuickBooks.
- Open the "Banking" menu, select "Online Banking", then "Setup Account for Online Services". Please note that menu titles and locations may vary by version of QuickBooks.
- Select your QuickBooks account that will connect to online business banking from the dropdown menu and click "Next".
- Choose "People's Intermountain Bank" from the dropdown menu and click "Next".
- Select the "Direct Connect" option and then follow the on-screen instructions for setup.
- To sign in, enter the Customer ID (your online banking ID) and Password/PIN and click Sign In. If you are using business online banking, please see our Frequently Asked Questions for additional sign in instructions.
- Select the account you want to integrate into your QuickBooks software. QuickBooks will connect securely to our server to download bank data for the selected account.
- Click "Finish" after the download completes.
Please note, in order to download your account information or access it directly through QuickBooks, you must use QuickBooks 2010 or later.
Intuit QuickBooks Support
For more information about online business banking or QuickBooks access, please call us toll free at 1-800-815-2265 or visit one of our locations.
QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.